Modified BIOSes for Thinkpads
Always check the link to Lenovo's website and make sure the BIOS is meant for your machine. Though it shouldn't let you flash it if it isn't.
All downloads are bootable CDs (except for R32 – FL1 only), follow instructions from Lenovo's website on using bootable ISO BIOS updates.
- T60 based on 79ETE0WW 2.20, WLAN&WWAN
- T60 based on 79ETE0WW 2.20, WLAN only, meant for Lenovo-branded cards only (such as Intel 4965AGN), enables wireless switch and access connections fn-f5 on/off state control, not sure what it will do with non-Lenovo cards
- T60 WS based on 7IET31WW 1.12, WLAN&WWAN
- T61 based on 7LETB0WW 2.10-1.08, WLAN only
- T61 based on 7LETB0WW 2.10-1.08, WLAN&WWAN&WUSB, courtesy of noder
- X60 T based on 7JET26WW 1.11, WLAN&WWAN
- X61 T based on 7SET23WW 1.09, WLAN&WWAN
- R32 – FL1 file only, based on 1MET97WW 2.16, WLAN
- R32 – bootable ISO, based on 1MET97WW 2.16, WLAN
Don't forget general BIOS flashing safety: never flash from Windows, remove the computer from dock, have charged battery and also connect AC power.